Essex County LGBT RAIN Foundation
WHAT WE DO:
- Assist in helping LGBT adolescents devise their plans to have healthy relationships, employment, stable housing, and positive lives.
- Partner with promising organizations to create a network of valuable resources our youth can depend on to assist them in achieving their goals.
- Foster an environment built on green , responsible and sustainable living.
- Provide behavioral health services and programming to help empower our youth to live satisfying lives.
- Listen, access and encourage our young adults to strive for permanent independence by planning, saving and making good choices leading to self-sufficiency.
- Build a sense of family and connection that many adolescents have lost or never had effectively.
- CLIENT Essex County LGBT RAIN Foundation
- CATEGORY LBGTQ Resources in Newark